- Plant City Skate Park opened May, 2004
- Located within Mike Sansone Park
GPS Coordinates: Lat: 28o 01′ 52.00″ N Long: 82o 06′ 06.50″ W
- Skate Park is staffed during hours of operation below. Those entering the Skate Park when it is closed will be trespassed.
- Hours of operation:
- Summer hours:
- Sunday through Saturday: 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- School months:
- Monday through Friday: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday and school holidays: 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Closes early: Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve
- Closed on these holidays: New Year’s Day, Dr. MLK Day, Easter Sunday, July 4th, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- Closed when wet, for approaching inclement weather and when posted closed as needed due to unforeseen circumstances (unavailable staff, safety repairs to equipment, etc.)
- Summer hours:
- All users must fill out the registration form and sign the waiver on it. Minors under age 18 must have a parent/guardian sign the waiver.
- Available for use by anyone who has completed the registration form, has the appropriate signature(s) on the waiver and paid the use fee below:
- $25 Annual Passes are available at the Recreation & Parks Department administrative office, 1904 South Park Road, weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Closed weekends and holidays.
- $3 Day Passes are available at the Skate Park during operating hours.
- Skate Park rules (linked above) require anyone within the fenced area to wear an approved helmet with strap attached. Pads are recommended but not required.
- Appropriate behavior is expected. Those creating problems will be trespassed.
- 8,520 square feet (120′ x 71′) fenced concrete area
- Modular components are professionally designed by Spohn. Their specialized layout (shown below) includes:
- half pipe, quarter pipe and banked wedge with 4′ deep deck
- three-sided pyramid with full planter, standard fun box with half kinked grind rail, fun box with half planter
- banked wedge with 4′ deep deck, quarter pipe with 4′ deep deck
- all component frames constructed of steel, hot dip galvanized after welding to prevent rust problems
- 5/8″ polyethylene, waterproof, sound dampening, adds structural rigidity and ideal flex characteristics, superior degree of shock absorbency
- Skate lite Pro withstands weather and high impacts, Does not chip or rust, become sticky or intolerably hot in the sun
- 4″ grind strips, galvanized approach plates, fully enclosed galvanized metal panels to seal of understructure, heavy duty adjustable mounting plates.
Skate Park Address:
Mike E Sansone Community Park, 1702 N Park Rd, Plant City, FL 33563, USA
FLBMX - Breakfast Session - Plant City Skatepark
Plant City OG Skaters
Plant city skatepark
Search Skateboard Parks
Find one of 2,614+ skateparks