Learn How to Master Skateboarding in a 7 Day Course
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Boston skate park.
Parks in Boston, MA Perfect for Skateboarding Lessons
The Government of Boston values the importance of skateboarding in their city very much. They are positive about the sport’s benefits in the community, leading towards a harmonious relationship to everyone. Skateboarding is certainly a fun sport that diverts kids and young adults’ attention away from negative activities and vices. Unfortunately, they should exert a little more effort in order for the skateboarding enthusiasts to enjoy their chosen sport because Boston only has two skate park. We at GoSkate.com are looking forward to additional facilities so that efficient skateboarding lessons in Boston, MA may be conducted well.
Lynch Family Skate Park – a very much controversial skate park after Vans, a popular brand that supports skateboarding all throughout the country, has donated as much as $1.5Million for the construction of the skate bark below the Zakim Bridge. The ground breaking was held on the 23rd of October 3014. The design was because of the effort exerted by 400 skateboarders all around the nearby areas to come up with a well-constructed skate park that can deliver the needs of every enthusiast around.
- Harborside Community Skate park – an outdoor skate park located near the Harborside Community Center and Umana Barnes Middle School. Skateboarding is free; therefore, you won’t be obliged to pay extra if GoSkate.com’s reputable tutor will decide to conduct his skateboarding lessons here. However, for professionals, kindly manage your expectations because the skate park has limited obstacles. In spite of that, it is very much maintained; therefore, the ambiance is perfect for little kids who want to learn the basic methods of skateboarding.
Skateboarding lessons in Boston may also be done on driveways especially for younger kids who need to learn the basics before exposing to skate parks. Rest assured that you will not be paying an additional charge for such option.
What you will learn:
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Stance
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Remain Steady Going Down Sloped Streets and Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
- How to do Tricks
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
Boston MA Skateboard Lessons
Skateboarding lessons in Boston, MA have been pushed forward by GoSkate.com because of the increasing number of enthusiasts who did not learn the appropriate methods of doing the tricks. We are here to guide them so that they may be able to master the skills needed in skateboarding, helping them pull off appropriate tricks that will not lead to accidents. GoSkate.com values the skills of skateboarders in Boston, therefore we want to share our expertise so as to attract more people to try out this wonderful sport!
Our skateboarding lessons in Boston are done on garages or skate parks – whichever is more convenient to our student. We conduct a one-on-one lesson so as to attend to all the student’s concern. Our skateboarding lessons in Boston are carefully designed according to the student’s skills and needs.
Before the ramps and bowls, most skateboarders practice their tricks on empty swimming pools and and draining ditches. However, these are not-so-safe places, therefore, skateboarding enthusiasts have come up with well-designed obstacles that will deliver the thrill and excitement skateboarders are looking forward to.
Boston has always been known for having a great selection of places to skate. It has never been known for it’s skateparks nor it’s weather. However, the cityscapes around Boston’s financial district and Prudential/Copley Square area provide a plethora of different options. Boston is one of the few cities where skateboarding can be one of the most efficient means of transportation.
For skateparks, Boston boasts the Hype Park Skatepark and the Charles River Skatepark. Hype Park has long been known as one of Boston’s best parks, but due to the neighborhood, it is mostly frequented only by the most serious skaters. It can be a fine park for beginners. We recommend that parents do not leave their kids unattended here.
Sign Up for a FREE Phone Assessment with a Boston Instructor