SKATE PARK SPRING/SUMMER HOURS
9 AM TO 9 PM (Weather Permitting)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Bradenton City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Bradenton City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Bradenton City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility, and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size, good for beginners and experts alike.