1608 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL
30,000 square feet of lighted skate park with street course and bowls.
Office area is adjacent to Riverside Park.
August 13th – June 2
Monday-Thursday: 3pm – 9pm
Summer Hours: June 3rd – August 11th
Monday- Friday: 4pm-10pm
Skate Park Member (see below):
- Monday-Friday: $3 per session
Saturday-Sunday: $5 per session
- 1-month pass $35 Resident, $45 Non-Resident Member, $55 Non-Resident
Skate Park Non-Member:
- Monday-Friday: $7 per session
Saturday-Sunday: $9 per session
Rippin’ Riverside Annual Membership Fees
- $20 per Resident
- $25 per Non-Resident
- No activities will be permitted when the skating surface is wet.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, profanity, abusive language/behavior and/or vandalism is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone must have a properly completed waiver before skating. (Located Below)
- Session times start and finish promptly at designated times!
- Failure to comply with rules will result in loss of skate park privileges.
- Rippin’ Riverside Skate Park requires the use of a helmet (with chin strap) at all times. Use of elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards are recommended but not required for skaters 10 and older.
- Anyone entering the skate park must pay an admission fee.
Click here to download Skate Park Waiver. If not signed in front of a Rippin’ Riverside Staff Member the waiver MUST be notarized.
Oviedo Skate Park Address:
1608 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL
SKATE PARK SPRING/SUMMER HOURS
9 AM TO 9 PM (Weather Permitting)
Oviedo Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: listed above
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Oviedo City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Oviedo City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Oviedo City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Oviedo Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Oviedo Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
- 'No new videos.'