Hoboken, NJ – Wednesday, September 12th, 2012
Hoboken’s Castle Point Skate Park, located on Sinatra Drive, is in the process of being renovated. More than half of the equipment is in need of resurfacing and several damaged subsurface areas are being repaired or replaced. All steel grind edges, copings and thresholds will be securely bolted or welded to the ramp framing. Repairs are in progress and expected to last at least through next week, weather permitting. Sections of the park will remain open during repairs.
In addition, minor repairs are needed to the play surface in Madison Street Park. The park will be closed for renovations on Friday, September 14 and Saturday, September 15.
“The year of the parks continues with the renovation of our waterfront skate park,” said Mayor Dawn Zimmer. “We’ve renovated playgrounds at Jackson Street Park, Madison Street Park and Legion Park and made a down payment to buy land for a Southwest Park. Construction is almost complete at Mama Johnson Field, and will soon begin at Church Square Park, Sinatra Park, and 1600 Park.”
-via Hoboken City Website
Hoboken NJ Skatepark Address:
1101 Sinatra Dr Hoboken, NJ 07030
Located at Castle Point. View videos Below
We teach lessons here. Call 800 403 2405 for more info
Hoboken NJ Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: dusk til dawn
What’s Hoboken Skate Park Like?
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Hoboken NJ City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Hoboken NJ City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Hoboken NJ City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Hoboken NJ Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Hoboken NJ Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
1101 Sinatra Dr Hoboken, NJ 07030
- 'No new videos.'