Discover Skateboarding in a 7 Day Course
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Seattle skate park.
Learn more by joining GoSkate.com’s skateboarding lessons in Seattle!
Skate Parks in Seattle Perfect for Skateboarding Lessons
The government of Seattle values the importance and benefits of skateboarding. Skateboarding has been a good medium to keep teens and adults away from any vices such as cigarettes, liquors and drugs. Because of these reasons, the government has never ceased to create well-structured skate parks where enthusiasts may enjoy their hobby. These skateparks were carefully planned, considering points such as noise, safety and cost.
Here are some of the wonderfully created skate parks in Seattle where GoSkate.com can do our lessons:
SeaSk8 – a 10,000 square foot skate park that is being hailed due to its smooth concrete finish with foam underneath, SeaSk8 should really be visited. Although it was thoughtfully planned, it still appears small and narrow, thus, this is perfect for beginner and advanced students.
305 Harrison St
Seattle, WA 98109
- Woodland Skate Park – also known as the “Lower Woodland Park,” this skate park is one of the few preferred locaations but the skateboarders because eof the efficient uses of its concrete finish. It has pyramids, fun boxes, mini ramps and so on where you can really practice those hard flips!
Aurora Ave N & N 59th St
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone number: (206) 684-4075
- All Together Skate Park – an indoor skate park where kids and adults can learn the appropriate skateboarding tricks, GoSkate.com surely loves the location. The skate park opens early for kids and no adults will be allowed during these hours so that those little ones will have their time for themselves.
3500 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
Phone number: (206) 632-7090
Apart from these skate parks, we also offer skateboarding lessons on driveways and garages for novice who still wants to master the basics prior to a wider array of tricks.
What you will learn:
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Foot position
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Remain Steady Going Down Sloped Streets and Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
- How to do Tricks
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
Seattle WA Skateboard Lessons
Skateboarding lessons in Seattle from GoSkate.com have begun due to our drive to appropriately guide enthusiasts towards learning the appropriate methods in riding the board. This is to prevent accidents and increase the numbers of skateboarders in the city. Luckily, Seattle’s government supports skateboarding as one of the top sports in the entire USA, thus, they have provided wonderful skate parks that we can enjoy.
Skateboarding lessons in Seattle were carefully crafted according to the kids and adults’ capabilities. We have a one-on-one session so as to ensure that the student will not lose his focus. Rest assured that the student will learn all the necessary flips and turns after joining our skateboarding lessons.
Skateboarding Law in Seattle
SMC 11.40.250 Playing in streets.
No person upon roller skates, or riding in or by means of any coaster,
skateboard, toy vehicle or similar device, shall go upon the roadway
of any arterial street or transit coach route, except while crossing
such street at a crosswalk; or engage in any sport, amusement or
exercise or play in the roadway of any street.
SMC 11.40.255 Use of skateboards or roller-skates on sidewalk
or public path.
Every person using a skateboard or roller-skates upon any sidewalk or
public path shall use the same in a careful and prudent manner and at
a rate of speed no greater than is reasonable and proper under the
conditions existing at the point of operation, taking into account the
amount and character of pedestrian traffic, grade and width of
sidewalk or public path, and condition of surface, and shall obey all
traffic-control devices. Every person using a skateboard or
rollerskates upon a sidewalk or public path shall yield the
right-of-way to any pedestrian thereon.
Meet Allan & Regine — Your Personal Helpers for Skateboard Lessons
Skateboarding is our life. We want to make it your passion as well. Join us in a skateboard lesson so we can teach you the benefits of the lifestyle!