Learn Skateboarding in a Week-Long Course
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Sacramento skate park.
Skateboarding Lessons May Be Held on Parks in Sacramento:
Skateboarding in Sacramento is certainly prevalent. In fact, there are a lot of skate parks all over the city to cater on the needs and wants of the enthusiasts. Here are some of the wonderful skate parks GoSkate.com loves to conduct skateboarding lessons in Sacramento to our students:
- 28th and B Skate Park – This indoor skate park has rails, pipes, ramps and a huge bowl that uplift its level of obstacle being offered to skateboarding enthusiasts. Sacramento Skateboarding lessons are really fun to conduct here as it also has areas where you can buy snacks and drinks after the tiring yet enjoyable lessons. Perfect for beginners since the temperature of the entire skate park is cool because it’s covered.
- Tanzanite Skate Park – this humongous skate park actually has 3 huge bowls that are from 4 to 12 feet of depth. No skate stops and guards to stop you in doing that trick you have been practicing about. Tanzania also has a basketball court and a football field.
- Granite Skate Park – this 45,000 sq. feet skate park is among the largest ones in the country. The skate park was designed by Wally Hollyday acquiring helpful concepts from skateboarders. It has a combination of street course and bowls thus, making it perfect for both beginners and professionals. Granite has 8 bowls with pipes, boxes, rails, stairs and so on.
More small skate parks for efficient skateboarding lessons in Sacramento:
- Baer Skate Park
- Orchard Skate Park
- Regency Community Skate Park
- Reichmuth Skate Park
- Robertson Skate Park
- Robla Community Skate Park
- Shasta Community Skate Park
- Warren Skate Park
- Winner’s Circle Skate Park
What you will learn:
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Stance
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Stay Steady Going Down Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
Sacramento CA Skateboard Lessons
GoSkate.com ensures that our students are well guided all throughout our Sacramento Skateboarding Lessons. To attend to each student’s needs, we conduct one-on-one sessions especially for beginners who do not yet know the basics of skateboarding. A one-on-on skateboarding lesson in Sacramento will enable the student to feel confident about what he is doing to prepare him to the much exciting obstacles he’ll have to learn in the long run.
For advanced and professionals, that will be the only time we will conduct skateboarding camps in Sacramento. Skateboarding camps are surely fun to be at as other skilled skateboarders may be able to share what they know to aspirants who are not yet really confident about the entire sport.
Did you know that the first commercially created skateboard was made by Roller Derby Skateboard? That’s right! The first skateboard is just plain-looking – without designs and colors. The wheels were also made of clay rather than the durable rubber being used these days.
Get a FREE Phone Assessment with a Sacramento Instructor