Intermediate/Advanced Skateboarding Lessons Near Seattle (Not near me)
Want to improve your street skating? Over 2,500 skaters have learned at GoSkate over the past two years. We have taken the exact techniques from several X-Games athletes on what works best in their training and put it ALL in this one course.
Learn 2-10 Tricks Per Hour Guaranteed.
YES! We are so confident you will learn that it is backed by a 100% money-back gaurantee.
Need Help Getting Sponsored? Improve Contest Rankings..
Go Skate can help you create a sponsor me video and put together a run for a contest. This is the fastest step-by-step system out there. A system recommended by the U.S. -Russian Consulate General.
Classes at any park within 30 miles of Seattle.
Experience the lesson where it's most convenient for you. At your local skate park or even in your driveway.
Customized Private Lesson for your Ability!
Mini Ramps Lessons
Pool Skating Lessons
Here Is a Tiny Fraction of What You'll Discover...
- The quickest way to learn the Ollie, the foundation of all skateboarding tricks
- How to pop insanely high Ollies… learn to take Ollies to next level and land those huge stair sets and gaps
- How to tackle the Killer Kickflip… most beginners get stuck on the Kickflip, but I will show you how to avoid the mistakes that almost everyone makes and the key to unlocking it quickly
- A sure-fire and safe way to learn the Board Slide safetly
- The most important step in landing Heelflips... this is something that 99% of beginners mess up
- How to remain completely balanced during the nasty Nose Grind
- The key to having Pop Shove-its stay under you and landing them with consistency
- Exactly how and where your weight and balance should shift so you can pull off clean, soaring 180 Ollies
- The secret to coordinating the spin and flip perfectly for the Varial Flip so it flips smoother and higher
Our Pro Instructors Include..
Jovon Vest (Star of the Camp Woodward Reality Show on Fuel TV)
Ronson Lambert and Many More..
More Things You'll Learn in a Lesson...
- How to give the “just right” amount of flick to land perfect Backside Flips
- The quickest and easiest way to practice and learn the 50-50 Grind
- The importance of foot positioning for the flawless Frontside Flip and how a simple adjustment can help you unlock them in a brief amount of time
- The single most important key to landing clean 360 Flips… once you realize this and put it into practice, 360 Flips will be a piece of cake
- A simple, yet extremely effective practice technique for “sticking” and balancing your Nose Grinds and Tail Slides
- The secret to landing the king of all flatland tricks, the Hardflip… discover how to flip and spin your board smoothly and how to practice these safely
- Where to keep your balance and how to avoid falling out of the rough Smith Grind
"Wonderful Instruction"- Marit Rismark
"We Can't Believe It"- Olga Sherman
Investment: (Includes full equipment rental)
Private Lessons (Offered at Any Park Listed - Search Parks) - From $47.50/Student/Lesson
Group Lessons From $30/Student/ Lesson
|SPECIAL BONUS - "How-To-Skate" EBook (Valued at $40! For FREE when you buy a package, Limited time offer), Act now. Learn all of the basics for beginners on paper! Truly the best instructional book ever made. |
Click Here To Register For Lessons Now!