Scottsdale’s Top Skateboard School
- Over 1,000+ Students taught in Scottsdale, North Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills, Mesa, and nearby Phoenix since 2009.
- Learn at home or at one of many skateparks,
Instructor – Brandon From North Scottsdale
The passion I have for skateboarding is comparable to no other, and I thrive when passing along such a powerful outlet I work very well with others that share the same dedication. My sponsors are Gullwing truck co. and PowerFlex wheels.
Equipment needed for your lesson:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Scottsdale skate park.
Choose your park for Skateboarding Lessons
Scottsdale, AZ, known for its wonderful weather, is undoubtedly a wonderful place to do skateboarding. The town has 2 well-managed skate parks which are:
- Wedge Skate Park Lessons – a 20,000 square feet outdoor skate park. It has all the fun skateboarding obstacles such as fun and launch box, quarter pipe, amoeba bowl, pyramid, rails and curbs.
Location:7650 E. McDowell Road Scottsdale, AZ 85257. Operation Hours: Sunrise to 10:30 PM
- McDowell Mountain Ranch Skate Park Lessons – open for all skateboarders and in-line skaters, This 16,000 square feet of outdoor skate park has obstacles such as ledges, planters, benches, bowls and so on. To ensure that the area is well-maintained, skaters will have to pay for an access card worth $26 for 6 months. For non members, an access fee of $1 will be required for each visit. Access cards may be purchased from the Horizon Community Center or the Aquatic Center.
Location: 15525 N. Thompson Peak Parkway (Thompson Peak Parkway & McDowell Mountain Ranch Road)Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Operation Hours: Sunrise to 10:30 PM
What will you learn?
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Stance
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Remain Steady Going Down Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
- GOSKATE Guarantee: Learn to skate in four sessions, or it’s free!
Skateboarding Instructor – Quinn M. From Mesa
Born and raised in Portland Oregon, Quinn started skating in one of skateboarding’s capitals at the age of 9. 12 years later, at the age of 21, living in Tempe while completing his final year at ASU, he loves it more than ever. Quinn believes that skateboarding is an art form, much like traditional martial arts. Once a skateboarder masters the basics, they can begin to express themselves through small intentional movements, a style unique to them. A new world opens up for them, culturally, as well as how they see architecture and the environment around them. Skateboarding has played a huge role in Quinn’s life, and it has shaped him into the person he is today. He would love to share his passion and expertise with anyone who shows interest. Contact Quinn via text to schedule a lesson now. FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY
Scottsdale AZ Skateboard Lessons
Promoting good health and healthy lifestyle, GoSkate.com offers amazing skateboarding lessons in Scottsdale, Arizona to both kids and adults aspiring to master the skills and tricks. We provide efficient skateboarding lessons and camps to aspirants ages 4 to 104 years old. We believe that age will never hinder an aspiring person in learning this active sport.
Skateboarding lessons will be held to wherever is more convenient to the student. Prior to exposing the student to all the maneuvers skateboarders do, we ensure that they have initially understood and mastered the basics. Once they know how to properly balance their body and glide on top of their skateboards, we will now teach all the essential tricks and maneuver on the obstacles that may be seen on skate parks in Scottsdale, Arizona such as the Wedge Skate Park and McDowell Mountain Ranch Skate Park.
Skateboarding is an active sport that is very prevalent in United States of America. In fact, around 5000 skate parks may be seen in all the states. Based on the statistics presented by the American Sports Data, 9.3 million of people enjoy skateboarding. The highest percentage of enthusiasts is teens ages 13-18 years old.
Skateboarding is not just a mere sport. It is also a good mode of transportation or a profession. A lot of skilled skateboarders share their skills to enthusiasts by conducting skateboarding lessons.
Skateboarders do a lot of flips and glides. Some of the tricks that are being done are the following:
- Flip Tricks
- Slides and grinds
- Lip tricks
Attending skateboarding lessons and camps are essential so as to correctly do these tricks. You have to be guided by a professional to ensure that you won’t get into an accident. Skateboarding is not really delicate for as long as you have been guided by someone who knows all the basics and tricks.