Regina Skateboarding School Since 2009.
-Flexible (any skatepark in Regina or at your home)
-All ages and abilities
FIVE STAR reviews and one of the top providers of skateboarding lessons!
What you will learn at our lessons:
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Foot position
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Stay Steady Going Down Hills
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Regina Area skate parks.
Regina Skate Parks Where we Teach:
– Wascana Skate Park, Wascana Dr, Regina, SK
– Lakeridge Outdoor Skate Park, 5255 Rochdale Blvd, Regina, SK S4X 4C7
– Norseman Park, Beacon Dr, Regina, SK S4W 0C6
– Imperial Park Skate Pod, 200 Broad St N, Regina SK
Skate Lessons at Wascana skate park in Regina
Wascana skateboard park is located just east of the Saskatchewan Science Centre in Wascana.
Learn Skateboarding in a Week-Long Class at Wascana Skate park or Take 1-on-1 Lessons
Skateboarding is a pastime activity, an art form, or a method of transportation. Skateboarding has been molded and influenced by many skateboarders throughout the ages. A 2002 survey and study by American Sports Data discovered that there were 18.5 million skateboarders in the world. 85 percent of skateboarders polled had used a board in the previous year were under the age of eighteen, and 74 percent were male. Those numbers have doubled since then. In the coming years the skate parks have more than tripled making skateboarding more accessible as publicly and privately owned parks and indoor parks are becoming a reality.
The most significant change has been the developed generation bubble that skateboarded in their youth and have grown up with the “X” Games explosion into the global mainstream of competitive sports and sees it as a participation sport for their children as led by X-Games Athletes who are affiliated and instruct for our brand and web site.
Do you want to learn skateboarding?
Be taught all of the basic principles of skateboarding fast in a one-week camp. We will show you the principles of skateboarding like how to balance, push, turn, proper foot placement, and how to stop. Regardless, of where you are at.. you can benefit from individualized instruction to meet your skill level.
Meet Rob — Your Personal Helper/Instructor for Skateboard Lessons
Rob is a competitive, sponsored skateboarder. He has been teaching for nine years, has taught hundreds of lessons, and is ready to help YOU!