OUR SKATE INSTRUCTORS
Hello, my name is Jose. I have been skateboarding for 12 years. Been sponsored by brands like Monster Energy/Globe Skate shoes. I have competed in and won local contests and have videos teaching over on my Youtube Page. Now I am ready to begin teaching more in-depth lessons to anyone of all ages. I would like to maintain the safety of anyone, have a fun time, and hope to develop and train anyone to love skateboarding through progress just as I have.
Andrew is an avid skateboarder, whose experience extends over 21 years. His passion for skateboarding started from an early age that grew more as time went on. Andrew became friends with many local skaters and was offered to volunteer at a friend’s skatepark. From there, Andrew taught lessons, filmed tricks, attempted tricks, and become enveloped in the skateboard community. His patience and dedication to the sport help his drive in teaching the generations before him how fun, safe & cool skateboarding can be.
LEARN SKATEBOARDING IN A 7 DAY LESSON SERVING THE FOLLOWING TOWNSHIPS AND CITIES:
- King Of Prussia
- West Chester
- Cherry Hill
- Bala Cynwyd
- Feasterville Trevose
- Fort Washington
- Mount Laurel
We Come To You!
- Open 7 Day-A-Week!
- Be Taught in your driveway (For No Extra Fees)
- GOSKATE is a mobile skate lesson school
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Philadelphia skate park.
What will you learn?
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Foot position
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Continue being Steady Going Down Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
Skateboarding school since 2009.
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
Parks in Philadelphia for Skateboarding Lessons
More than a decade ago, skateboarders from Philly had to face a major struggle when the local government had forced to ban skateboarding in Love Park, a renowned skate park located in Center City. Skateboarding enthusiasts and supporters tried their best to halt the decision. In fact, a renowned company even offered $1 million per year to properly maintain the park. But the government’s decision was final and irrevocable; therefore, the renowned skate park never housed enthusiasts up until the present day.
Although some may think that skateboarders were undervalued in Philly, it is really not. There are still a lot of skate parks around where GoSkate.com enjoys conducting skateboarding lessons and camps. Here are some of the wonderful skateboarding spots in Philadelphia:
- FDR Park – a large-scale skateboarding area in Philadelphia, FDR Park has replaced the Love Park being the number one location. It has fishbowls, ramps, a 30-foot half pipe and a wonderfully designed smooth surface that is perfect for both novice and advanced skateboarding students. It is also separated from the city, thus, probable issues about disturbances, which was the issue with Love Park, have been eliminated.
- Paine’s Park – a 2.5 acre skate park that was carefully planned to deliver the needs of the skateboarding enthusiasts. A lot of fundraising methods were executed so as to make this world-class skate park and gratefully, it was opened last May of 2013. The Paine’s park was initially planned in 2002 not to replace the Love Park but to amend all the issues skateboarders had to face especially the public issues that arose. Paine’s have vert walls, stairs, rails and a whole lot more that uplift the drive of skateboarders in Philadelphia.
More Skateparks in Philadelphia:
- Carmella Skatepark
Philadelphia Department of Recreation
Tulip and Wakeling Streets
Philadelphia PA 19135
- Title 10
901 N. Delaware Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Woodward Skatepark
1943 Franklin Mills Circle
Philadelphia, PA 19154
PHILADELPHIA PA SKATEBOARD LESSONS
🛹 Unleash Your Skating Swagger: Meet Henry from Ambler, PA! 🌟 With the guidance of seasoned instructor Joe S., he’s perfecting his skills through the “Confidence and Preparation to Tricks 2.0 Improved” program – and it’s game-changing! 🛹🚀
👊 In-person customized lessons? That’s the secret sauce. Forget classes – Henry’s getting 100% of Joe’s expertise in a tailored approach that accelerates his progress like lightning! ⚡🏄♂️
🛹 And here’s the kicker – all GOSKATE Instructors, including Joe, are certified by the American Skateboard Association, ensuring top-tier training. When it comes to mastering the board, 1-on-1 is the turbo boost to skate stardom! 🌟🛹
GOSKATE drive towards helping skateboarding enthusiasts in Philadelphia has led us towards crafting helpful one-on-one tutorials. Our skateboarding lessons in Philadelphia are designed according to a particular student’s skills to ensure that issues will be appropriately attended. Skateboarding has undoubtedly minimized the number of teens who incline themselves in drugs and other wrongful doings and we at GoSkate.com will certainly help in busting these life-ruining vices. Join our 7-day long skateboarding lessons in Philadelphia and we guarantee you that you will want more from our reputable instructors.
Skateboarding Law in Philadelphia
Skateboarding is prohibited on roads and other paved areas in the Park system unless the site is designated for recreational purposes.