Are you looking to learn or improve your skateboarding?
Skateboarding is a fun sport supported by both men and women in different parts of the world. It continuously gains its popularity because of the thrilling quality of the sport, making it one of the most popular activities these days.
Skateboarding lessons must be considered. Accidents may occur if you will not be guided accordingly by a renowned and experienced skateboarding tutor. GoSkate.com offers fun and exciting skateboarding lessons in Dallas at reasonable cost, so if you want to know all the basics, contact us now. So as to give you an idea, here’s a video from our reputable tutor and founder Rob where he will show you an idea what to wear too keep you safe and ready for skateboarding!
Dallas Skateboarding School Since 2009.
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
How to Start in Dallas:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Dallas Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Dallas skate park.
Parks in Dallas for Skateboard Lessons
GoSkate.com offers skateboarding lessons wherever is much convenient to our students. We can visit your home so as to teach you on your garage or driveway. But if you have no adequate space, or in case you are ready for something more complex, we can take you to wonderful skate parks for efficient skateboarding lessons in Dallas, TX.
- The Edge – located in the southern part of Allen Station Park, the Edge is an outdoor skate park that is made popular because of its smoothly constructed concrete. It is also the largest skate park in the state, catering the needs of both skateboarders and BMX riders.
- Scion Skate Park – a 33,000 sq. ft. skate park designed by Site Design Group with the help of skateboarding enthusiasts who committed their time and effort just for them to have a good location to do practice their hobby. It has several features such as bowls, handrails, pyramids, and a whole lot more!
- Lakeland Hills – a free skate park operated by the city of Dallas, Lakeland Hill’s amenities are perfect for skateboarding lessons for novices and advanced students. The skate park was designed by a reputable and professional skateboarder Dorian Tucker. It has a small half pipe and street stuff!
What you will learn at our skateboard lessons:
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Stance
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Remain Steady Going Down Sloped Streets and Hills
1-on-1 Dallas TX Skateboard Lessons or Classes
Areas Served: North Richland Hills, Irving, Rowlett, Plano, Coppell, Fate, Royse City, Addison, Farmer’s Branch, Richardson, Garland, Wylie, Lewisville, The Colony, Allen, McKinney, Flower Mound, Keller, Roanoke, Colleyville, Midlothian, and all other cities within 35 minutes of Dallas.
GoSkate.com offers skateboarding lessons in Dallas, TX to help aspirants in learning the sport appropriately, eliminating chances of accidents, and receiving optimal benefits of the aforementioned sport. We ensure that students will only be handled by our skilled skateboarders who have been in the industry for years. Our skateboarding lessons are carefully crafted according to the student’s skills and capabilities – we won’t rush you, you are free to learn at your own pace. This is to ensure that you will master all the skills before we move forward. In that way, accidents will most likely be eliminated.
Speak with our professionals now and you will be briefed about our skateboarding lessons in Dallas. Being one of the top skateboarding companies that offer lessons in over 200 locations, you are surely guaranteed with the best services.
Your instructor – Rob D.
Rob, a veteran 17 year skateboarder, is a certified skateboard instructor. His lessons have been seen by over 5 million on YouTube. ESPN also did an article about his lessons.
Pricing from $47.50 per hour and up for private lessons.
Sign Up for a FREE Phone Assessment with a Dallas Instructor