LEARN SKATEBOARDING IN A 7-DAY LESSON IN BALTIMORE, MD
How to Start:
- Equipment: We recommend a board and a full set of safety gear. This includes: a helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, and wrist guards. Rental equipment is available.
- Location: We can do lessons in your driveway, in your garage, or at the Baltimore skate park.
What will you learn?
- Safety Techniques
- Proper Stance
- How to Ride and Push
- How to Turn
- How to Stay Steady Going Down Hills
- How to Ride Ramps
- How to do Tricks
Who we Serve:
- Ages: 4 through 104
- Ability: Beginner through Competition-Style Advanced.
OUR SKATE INSTRUCTORS
Hey! My name is Chase and I’ve been in love with skateboarding my whole life. I love teaching and helping out beginners learn how to drop in, ollie, and other basics on just getting comfortable. Not too confident in teaching flip tricks and such.
Skateboarding is my greatest passion. I absolutely love it and everything about it. It motivates me every single day and pushes me more than anything else in life. I love meeting and talking to new people. Having an opportunity to share my passion and knowledge of skating with others would be an absolute dream!
Baltimore Parks for Skateboarding Lessons
Baltimore, Maryland is another wonderful location for skateboarding lessons. GOSKATE, being one of the most reputable companies that provide efficient assistance to skateboarding enthusiasts towards learning the proper skills, value our students’ wellness, thus, we choose the appropriate locations where the skateboarding lessons will be conducted. Here are some of the wonderful skate parks in Baltimore we enjoy to visit:
- Baltimore County Skate Park: Opened to the public in March 2003, this 12,000 square foot outdoor skate park is certainly the number one choice of skateboarders from Baltimore. They have decent number of ramps and rails that everyone surely enjoys. Bring your helmet with you because they are very much strict when it comes to safety! So pack your things and let’s conduct some skateboarding lessons in Baltimore County Skate Park!
- Carroll Park: Located behind the Carroll Park Recreational Center is the skate park. The smooth terrain makes it a wonderful place to practice all the tricks new skateboarders need to know. It is also not too congested; therefore, even the young students can enjoy learning the proper methods in this skate park.
- Charm City Skate Park: No matter what the weather condition is, skateboarding lessons in Baltimore can be done efficiently because of this wonderful indoor facility. They have wonderful obstacles that are perfect for both newbies and professionals in skateboarding. They have huge fun boxes and vert walls. The skate park has added additional space so as to cater more skateboarders’ needs.
Our nationally screened and experienced tutors can also conduct skateboarding lessons in driveways and garages, whichever is more convenient to you. You can learn street skating, longboarding and a whole lot more with the help of GOSKATE!
BALTIMORE MD SKATEBOARD LESSONS
Skateboard Instructor Keion H with young skaters Preston and Phoebe of BALTIMORE, MD Metro after completing all private lesson from “Basic Safety and Confidence Package”
Skateboarding lessons in Baltimore, MD is certainly a much anticipated activity due to the increasing number of enthusiasts. Baltimore has been a wonderful hub for skateboarders and aspirants who want to know the proper styles in order for them to glide and slide well, eliminating probable chances of accidents. GOSKATE offers one-on-one and camp lessons, depending on the student’s capabilities. We ensure that our 100% focus is on the student so that he may be able to learn the proper techniciqes of skateboarding. We will never get tired teaching each of the enthusistsa without them learning the sport well.
Our skateboarding lessons in Baltimore, MD may be done on the student’s garage or a nearby skate park. During the first part of our lessons, the student will be guaranteed that he will be able to learn all the basic methods. Once he has completely understood what he has to do to land a perfect trick on skateboarding, we will move forward and teach him how to hit the obstacles like a professional!
Dogtown, a skateboard brand, is the first company that sold the very first skateboard with graphics. These were created and designed by Jim Muir and and Wes Humpston. Other brands have followed their footsteps after their successful sales and return on investment.
Meet Rob — Your Personal Helper/Instructor for Skateboard Lessons
Rob is a competitive, sponsored skateboarder. He has been teaching for nine years, has taught hundreds of lessons, and is ready to help YOU!