The Skate Park is located adjacent to the Slide and Glide playground at Betti Stradling Park, on the northeast corner of Wiles Road and Coral Springs Drive. Rollerbladers and skateboarders use the park to practice their skills on the various ramps, dips and bowls. Contests and professional demonstrations take place on occasion. There are bleachers at the park for spectators and parents to watch the skaters and bladers.
The hours of operation at the Coral Springs Skate Park vary by season. Typical hours for the school year are Monday through Friday from 3 to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and on Sunday from noon to 9 p.m. Additional hours may be available during the summer.
This yearly membership fee for residents is $40, which includes insurance. The daily fee is $3 per session for members, and $7 per session for non-members. Members can purchase a ten-session pass for $25.
To become a Skate club member, non-residents must have a Coral Springs non-resident card, which is $168 per fiscal year per family, plus the $40 membership fee.
For information on using the Community Bus service to get to the skate park, click here. (.pdf)
Coral Springs Skate Park Address:
12453 NW 44th Street Coral Springs, Fl. 33065
SKATE PARK SPRING/SUMMER HOURS
9 AM TO 9 PM (Weather Permitting)
Coral Springs Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: dusk til dawn
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Coral Springs City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Coral Springs City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Coral Springs City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Coral Springs Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Coral Springs Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
- 'No new videos.'