|Location:||5720 Providence Road
Riverview, FL 33534
|Maps:||Google | MapQuest | Bing | Yahoo!|
Tuesday-Friday: 2 PM – 10 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 10 PM
Sunday: 12 PM – 8 PM
This is an 11,000 square-foot “obstacle street and bowl” skate park. Skate park features include:
• Bowl: An intermediate/professional bowl with all rounded walls, two hips and two general depths. The shallow end is 6 feet deep and just under-vert, and the deep end is more than 9 feet deep with 1 and a half feet of vert. The entire bowl has pool coping and tile.
• The Obstacle Street Section: The Obstacle Street Section has two main levels that split the park in two sections. The lower section has a few street plaza elements including a granite bench set at an angle, curved ledges, a cone pole jam, a manual pad, a small but long set of 4 stairs, a brick-stamped bank with a flat bar on top, as well as a handrail and flat rail. This area also has a very wide quarter pipe with steel coping, including a 12 foot pool coping extension, a smaller pyramid with a bull-nose granite flat rail, and a steep bank and hip. The lower section is connected to the upper section with a series of banks, including a step up that connects to an escalating-transition hip.
• Transition Elements: The Brandon Skate Park also features a series of transition elements: a 6 foot corner quarter pipe leads to a long and low A-shaped quarter pipe, and ends at a series of moguls that are located throughout. A third level takes skaters to the bowl, and this area is also connected with quarter pipes and more moguls that range in heights from 2 and a half feet to 5 feet.
- Rules and Waiver (must be notarized)
Brandon Skate Park Address:
5720 Providence Road Riverview, FL 33534
SKATE PARK SPRING/SUMMER HOURS
9 AM TO 9 PM (Weather Permitting)
Brandon Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: listed above
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Brandon City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Brandon City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Brandon City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Brandon Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Brandon Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
- 'No new videos.'