Skateboarders are incredibly expressive on the board, whether we’ve missed an easy trick or nailed a perfect 15 stair. You’ll know exactly how skaters feel just by looking at their faces. From fist pumps to shoulder shrugs, these are faces that all skateboarders will recognize. If you’re a skater who tends to get a little emotional, you’re not alone. After all, we don’t play poker, we skate.
1. I can’t believe I just landed primo
2. Why can’t I land anything?!
3. Did I seriously not land that kickflip?
4. That was clean. –Finally.
5. I told you not to skateboard here anymore.
5. I hope no one saw that.
6. Wow. How did I just land that
7. Security patrol.
8. Just got one-upped.
9. I just stomped that landing.
10. I’m landing it this time, or I’m snapping my board in half!
11. I just nutted.
12. I just tre’ flipped El Toro!
There’s no need to scream like , throw your board like Getz or cop an attitude like McEnroe, but it’s perfectly fine to let your feelings show. As Madonna says, “Express yourself.” Keep being the dramatic people that you are, skateboarders.