WARNING: Another skatepark trampled by nanny government. GO TO STUART. – Goskate.com
Fenced off and gates are closed during closed times.
Only unlocked during open hours.
—The below is from the county website—–
Completed in June of 2008, this 15,000-square-foot concrete facility packs quite a punch. There is something for everyone including some really unique street features, a snake run and some other fun and challenging obstacles. The street area features a 4 flat, 4 double set with a square handrail and a hubba. Next to the double set is the brick bank, there is a 50-foot long ledge with 3 smaller handrails. There is also a curved ledge, manual pad ledge, bench and a “whale tail” ledge that you have to see and skate in person to understand. For the transition skaters there is a one of a kind snake run. The double set or brick bank lead right into the snake run which ends with a tombstone. Created by Team Pain, the park is designed so skaters can flow around the entire oval park through a series of ramps and a small ditch.
The Skate Park is open daily from 8 a.m. to dusk.
Skaters using the St. Lucie County Skate Park must obtain a Photo Identification Card from St. Lucie County. These cards can be purchased at a cost of $10 annually for St. Lucie County residents and $20 annually for out-of-county residents. Those under the age of 18 must have a notarized waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian on file with St. Lucie County’s Parks and Recreation Department to obtain a skate card. Proof of residency is required such as a driver’s license, tax bill or current electric bill. Cash, checks and credit cards will be accepted.
The skate cards are required for skaters of all ages, and can be obtained at the Havert L. Fenn Center, 2000 Virginia Avenue.
—— Above is from the county site—–
Port Saint Lucie Skate Park Address:
800 SW Darwin Blvd Port St Lucie, FL 34953, USA USA
Port Saint Lucie Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: dusk til dawn
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Port Saint Lucie City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Port Saint Lucie City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Port Saint Lucie City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Port Saint Lucie Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Port Saint Lucie Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
- 'No new videos.'