Roger Sherman Baldwin Park, Arch Street
Greenwich CT Skatepark Address:
100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830
ATTENTION: We may or may not give lessons here.
We highly prefer not teaching here, but will upon high request. Greenwich Skate Park is what us older skaters like to call “victim to the pad nannies.” You must first buy a pass, pay money, and visit the park during “their hours.” The park is very anti-services of anything free market that doesn’t give the city money. We teach skate lessons at Stamford Skate Park or can come to your driveway. Call 800 403 2405 for more info
Greenwich CT Skate Park Hours
Skate park hours: dusk til dawn
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Skateboarding, in-line skating, and BMX freestyle biking are “High Risk Activities”. Wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards at all times. (Know your ability and skate or ride accordingly.)
2. The skate park is a skate or ride at your own risk non-supervised facility designed for skateboarding (34″ maximum length), in-line skating (4-wheel maximum per skate), and BMX freestyle biking only.
3. The skate park hours will be posted at the entry. The Greenwich CT City “No Trespassing” ordinance will be enforced when the park is closed.
4. Motorized vehicles, scooters, or other wheeled devices are not allowed within the skate park.
5. Inspect the surfaces before you ride them. Remove all trash, debris, and objects that may prevent a smooth safe ride. Report any damage of skate park surfaces to the Greenwich CT City Parks and Recreation Department
6. No skating or riding when wet, raining, snowing or during skate park maintenance periods.
7. Graffiti in the skate park is illegal and will not be tolerated. Keep the park surfaces clean as graffiti and abuse will close the park for paint removal and repairs.
8. This park has been designed for beginner to intermediate skill levels. Be courteous to others using the facility and other park patrons. Parental supervision is strongly recommended.
9. Profanity, reckless and boisterous behavior is prohibited.
10. No competitive or demonstration events or amplified music are allowed without prior written approval from the Greenwich CT City Parks and Recreation Department.
11. Smoking, illegal drug use and consumption of alcoholic beverages is strictly prohibited.
12. Public restrooms and telephones are located at the scorekeepers building (seasonally).
13. Violations of any of these rules or regulations may result in closing of the skate park facility,and/or violators may be ejected and banned from the facility.
A concrete park of decent size.. good for beginners and experts alike..
Go Skate does not oversee this park. Skate at your own personal liability. Wear proper head, elbow, elbow, and wrist protection at all times. Go Skate will not be liable for injury at these parks. For more questions above detailed guidelines at this park, call the town recreation department staff.
Go Skate offers skateboard lessons at Greenwich CT Skatepark. If you are getting hurt a lot then you may want to consider taking a lesson with Go Skate, The Nation’s Elite Skateboard Lesson Service. Greenwich CT Skate Lessons
Directions to Skate Park:
100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830
- 'No new videos.'